THE TOUCH-IT; MULTI-USE TOUCH & CARRYING TOOL
” HYGIENIC TOUCHING WITHOUT DIRECT CONTACT ”
* Especially manufactered for hygienic pulling, pushing, tipping and carrying
* Perfectly suitable for use in hygiene conscious environments
* When using, the Touch-it surface has over 99% bacteria reduction due to
added Anti-microbial ingredients during production process
* Works as finger tip or carrying tool
* Does not damage any surfaces
* Leight weight & ergonomic compact shape
* Fits in most pockets and can be attached to most key chains and lanyards
* Also perfectly suitable as promotion or premium item
TOUCH-IT; MULTI-USE HYGIENIC TOUCH & CARRYING TOOL
REFERENCE SIZE WEIGHT EAN-CODE
300.000 80x58x9mm 20 gr. Optional
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS :
Exclusively represented and distributed by ToolVizion
Tipping, pushing, pulling and carrying function
Maximum advised carrying weight : 10 Kg.
4 standard color versions : Orange, Black, Green and Blue
Manufactured in : Spain
MOQ standard color : 6.000 pieces
MOQ other colors : 30.000 pieces
Can also be delivered including : logo-print, lanyard and/or blister packing
Production & delivery time : ca. 2-3 weeks after order confirmation
Individual packing: per enquiry
Packed : Master Carton: 600 pieces
* The Touch-It does not protect against infections, but is the perfect hygenic alternative for direct hand-contact with surfaces that are touched by many people and can therefore be a higher risk of transmissions. This multi-use touch & carrying tool is appicable for all these surfaces and will minimize the risk of possible infections. The Touch-It is made of Anti-bacterial Polypropylene. By adding anti-microbial ingredients during the PP production process, the surface of the Touch-It will reduce the presence and shorten the life of pathogenic bacteria with over 90%. The Touch-It is perfectly suitable to use in :
– Public facilities when : operating light switches, pressing elevator buttons, opening and closing doors and windows, Pressing ATMs, card readers and ticket machines. Pressing door buttons in train and subway stations. Opening car doors, Carrying food packaging and bags, such as water bottles and juice packs.
– Public toilets when : press the toilet flush, open and close the taps, press the hand dryer.
– Offices when : depending on the type of handles, opening and closing doors, drawers, filing cabinets. Operation of keyboards, photo copiers, telephones, scanners, and more…
*** Note : The Touch-It does not work on Touch-screens !